IGNORED

GameCubing With Rogmeister - Getting a "Free" Video Game...

RSS Bot

My main credit card is an Amazon.com Visa...the nice thing about that is that, as my rewards program, I tend to get a $25 gift certificate now and then towards Amazon.com purchases. One arrived in today's mail and I used it to order a copy of the GameCube version of Call to Duty 2: Big Red One.

In other gaming news for me, I'm trying something that will likely result in my buying fewer video games. I call it my Pittsburgh Pirates Video Game Project. Other than special occasions like the above, the only time I'll buy any video games is every time the Pirates (the baseball team I follow) win another 10 games (like after their 10th win, their 20th win, etc.). Whenever that occurs, I'll allow myself to get online and spend $40 on video games. It can be for one full-priced game but will most likely be a multi-game purchase as few games I buy these days are over $20 (except for the occasional DS game). The Pirates actually won their first game of the season last night so we're on our way already.

I was going to put up a new review in my GameCube series but I'm playing Midway Arcade Treasures and there's 24 games in that sucker so I haven't even gotten to half of them yet. So it will be another day (possibly two) before my next review is up.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3124