IGNORED

Take that Double Dragon boss guy

Atarifever

So I just finished Double Dragon. It isn't difficult at all once you read the tips on Vinnie's site. What a great game. If I may make one point though, what is it with the chicks in this game looking like female body builders? In the end I got his girlfriend back and I was thinking, "Man, the machine gun dude can keep her".

You think those versions look funny, check out the 2600 version.

I also like the 7800 double dragon, but most will do nothing but bash it. I think its a little unfair to compare it to other versions, however we know they could have done so much better given enough time and motivation.

Given that the NES version doesn't even have two player though, they did spend the right amount of time on one very important thing in the 7800 version.

Aside: More important than this completion of a game though, is the fact that I can now almost complete a full "reality mode" mission in Super Huey. Now that takes some doing.

Speaking of this game.....Atari Charles' crazy rants got me thinking of what would be a good hack.

A Seanbaby (from Seanbaby.com) and Shawn Sr. hack on Double Dragon or Ikari Warriors....something along the lines of a good two-player beat 'em up or shooter. The bad guys could be anything.....didn't think it out too much.

Sounds better than a Shawn vs. SSS boxing hack, IMO.

Speaking of this game.....Atari Charles' crazy rants got me thinking of what would be a good hack.

A Seanbaby (from Seanbaby.com) and Shawn Sr. hack on Double Dragon or Ikari Warriors....something along the lines of a good two-player beat 'em up or shooter. The bad guys could be anything.....didn't think it out too much.

Sounds better than a Shawn vs. SSS boxing hack, IMO.

Hmmm, I would aprove a double dragon hack with my name\likeness (pending who makes it and how it turns out). Also I don't know who sean baby is so I wouldn't want said person as the other player in the game simply for the fact that I don't know him. It would have to be someone I know and aprove of but I do like your idea pc2k.

You think those versions look funny, check out the 2600 version.

I also like the 7800 double dragon, but most will do nothing but bash it. I think its a little unfair to compare it to other versions, however we know they could have done so much better given enough time and motivation.

Given that the NES version doesn't even have two player though, they did spend the right amount of time on one very important thing in the 7800 version.

Aside: More important than this completion of a game though, is the fact that I can now almost complete a full "reality mode" mission in Super Huey. Now that takes some doing.

Awesome, I love Super Huey!