IGNORED

Box for BLASTER 5200 Prototype

Marc Oberhäuser

Allan, Atariboy2600 and I have just finished the box for the Blaster 5200 prototype.

blaster1.jpg

blaster2.jpg

The box style is the typical Atari style and are the same like my Snow White or RealSports Basketball (no cart holder inside). The colour printing itself is done on high quality inkjet photo paper. Boxes and printing are quite robust (people who bought the Pac-Man Collection or M.U.L.E. boxes will agree to that). If someone is interested in the boxes drop me PM with your address. Payment by Paypal. Here are the prices:

Each box costs EURO 25.00 (about US$ 32)

Shipping costs within Germany: EURO 2.20

Shipping to Europe: EURO 4.50

Shipping to USA/Canada: EURO 8.00 (about US$ 10.40)

Best,

Marc.

ok was thinking the same thing.. just didn't say it.. I added up 42.00 for a U.S. box.

Does look great though..

High quality Inkjet? What about oversized cardstock done on a high end color laser printer..

Hell if it cost 5-7$ each and mailed flat, people could assemble them at home, and you could make a cartridge holder for it as well.

If you don't want to spend the money yourself fine but why does everyone feel the need to add comments like that to a person's post when they are selling something! I think that kind of sucks and trashes the seller's post! I think its very cool and a lot of people are willing to buy this sort of stuff.

Hey it's not Marc's fault that the U.S. dollar is worth shit. These boxes look fantastic. Don't let the Inkjet part fool you. These boxes actualy look just as good as the ones done on a color laser printer. I dought 99% of you would be able to tell the difference.

Allan

I have ordered the 2 Exus boxes from Marc...... they appear to look very professional from what i see in the pics and i can't wait to receive them. Also its great when the person you are buying off of is polite and informative. Makes the purchase even seem more worth it when you deal with people like this! I say if you don't have interest in the stuff why the need for negative comments??? Just don't buy them if thats the case! I will be very happy when my boxes arrive, and from what i am seeing i will probably be purchasing other boxes from him! So sorry for those who think i am paying too much for the stuff. I think its worth it!

Shawn

Edited by Atarimania75

I do enjoy the work, don't get me wrong.

But critique can be positive and negative and not in a bad way. Don't to quick to judge, for every one good comment, there can be a alternate one.

Art is always this way. you don't need to listen to anyone at all, but if it makes the end product better, then it's more power to the artist.

And I did say, It does look great. I know that Atariboy is an artist, and taking a few comments such as these shouldn't ruin anyones day.

No one is busting anyones chops just for the fun of it, I can honestly say that.

Dan