IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Girly Games

RSS Bot

Since it would be pretty odd for me to go in and purchase "Drake & Josh" for my 2007 GBA blog (and website,) I sent Mom out to go out and purchase this game during her lunch half-hour. Right now I forced myself to watch an episode of said show, and the premise is this: Drake and Josh are two high-school juniors who basically get into madcap misadventures, all the time also being tortured by their younger sister. The review of this game on Nintendo World Report is hilarious, and, judging by the game, I'm getting myself into quite a mess. And after this, it's Zoey 101, another Nick-produced show, this one even more geared towards girls.

And what's even more horrible, I have to go to the dentist tomorrow! Nooooo! Luckilly, it's just a tooth cleaning and check-up (they'll probably find more cavities, just to get more money from the insurance companies, greedy morons.) so at least they're not pulling out my wisdom teeth (they did that *last* time.)

And finally, I thought I dreamed this up because I saw this Saturday on the internet and then nobody else reported on it ever again, but a man really did off the 69th floor of the Empire State Building Friday.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3184