IGNORED

(Insert stupid Blog name here) - To-Do Redo

RSS Bot

Well, it's time to consolidate my To-Do list, so I can actually update the thing without getting hopelessly confused. :D

Homebrew stuff:

• New Sprites for unannounced homebrew - In progress
  • New Sprites for other unannounced homebrew - Need to get sprite list from programmer
  • New Manuals and label art for (probably) several games and (maybe) some label contest(s) ;)
  • Revised bitmap for Bob - In progress (I really should wrap this one up)
  • Revised sprite for Thomas - In progress (same here)
  • Tank sprites for Manuel's version of Tron - Shouldn't take long to do this one

Major projects:

• Stella at 20 30 - Summer
  • Review another big pile of homebrew games - In progress
  • Update the 2600 Video Mods page - Summer (this is going to be a huge update, but the Stella video has priority so this could be pushed back)
  • Update "Joysticks" movie review (MacMAME.net) - Summer (pushed back from MacMAME.net's anniversary)
  • Finish and add new movie review (MacMAME.net) - Summer (pushed back from MacMAME.net's anniversary)
  • Create GarageBand sample set of 2600 sounds - Summer (one of the previously mentioned overly-ambitious projects)

On-hold:

• Finish manual for RPS - When game resumes development
  • Additional (revised) illustrations for the RPS manual - Summer
  • Finish manual for Man Goes Down - When game resumes development
  • "How-To" tutorial for creating sprites - Eventually
  • In-game art for Chetiry - Game development on hold
  • Even more Stupid Game Ideas - As time permits
  • Sprites for 2600 sports game - When game resumes development
  • Sprites for yet another unannounced 2600 homebrew - When game resumes development

Canceled:

• Game-related project mentioned in other thread's comments - canceled
  • Special art for the MacMAME.net's 9th anniversary - ran out of time*
  • Maid sprite for Bob's Elevators Amiss - not needed

*For the 9th anniversary art, I'd planned an update of something I'd done in the past. For my 2nd anniversary, I'd created a "2" MacMAME cabinet:

2cabinet.jpg

For the 4th anniversary, I made a more elaborate "4" cabinet, with the "TH" made out of arcade flyers:

4-cab-large.jpg

So for the 9th year, I was going to make a row of cabinets, with the one on the far right looking like a "9" (the others being a "6, "7", and "8"). But I simply ran out of time to do all the modeling and textures required for it. This was as far as I got with it:

9th-layout-test.jpg

Oh well, the best laid plans and such... :roll:

One thing I did manage to do recently, was make a fake box and label and a manual for UFO Patrol. This was to earn some extra points in the 2600 High Score Club, and I had some fun making "authentic" badly-translated, low-budget pirate game artwork. :D

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3191