IGNORED

It's nice using an XF551 as D1 for a change...

dwhyte

Does anyone know what these are?

Unexpected command frame at state 3.
Unexpected command frame at state 60.

atari800 spit these statements out into the console. Are these ANTIC debug statements?

Edited by dwhyte

atari800 spit these statements out into the console. Are these ANTIC debug statements?

Atari800, the Atari 8-bit emulator? Never seen such a thing, they sound more like something I'd expect to see from AtariSIO or Atari810 (drive emulation software for the SIO2PC).

In any case, they're SIO debug messages (related to some peripheral, a disk drive/printer/etc)... no idea why you're seeing them though. "state 3" and "state 60" don't mean anything outside of whatever program that is, would have to see its documentation or source to know what they mean.

Atari800, the Atari 8-bit emulator? Never seen such a thing, they sound more like something I'd expect to see from AtariSIO or Atari810 (drive emulation software for the SIO2PC).

In any case, they're SIO debug messages (related to some peripheral, a disk drive/printer/etc)... no idea why you're seeing them though. "state 3" and "state 60" don't mean anything outside of whatever program that is, would have to see its documentation or source to know what they mean.

I'm modifying MyPicoDOS to look the way I want (spent the last half an hour finally figuring out that disk access with interrupts on is bad...kudos to the lucasfilm intro programmers)... Never expected SIO debugs. There's no disk access going on when they get spit out... Using linux, debug is going to the terminal.

Edited by dwhyte

I'm modifying MyPicoDOS to look the way I want (spent the last half an hour finally figuring out that disk access with interrupts on is bad...kudos to the lucasfilm intro programmers)... Never expected SIO debugs. There's no disk access going on when they get spit out... Using linux, debug is going to the terminal.

Maybe you should turn off the "fast SIO" OS patch speedup in Atari800. Worth a try anyway.

Maybe you should turn off the "fast SIO" OS patch speedup in Atari800. Worth a try anyway.

It was turned off... Doesn't seem to happen with the SIO patch on... Hmm...

Well here's what was churning out those debug msgs...

XE_Anthol1.zip

Edited by dwhyte