IGNORED

Question on atari 5200 games?

huskers

I found a place that has Atari 5200 games but they are not listed on the rarity page, are these games maybe promos? or something like that? Thanks alot

Don't know. Do you know what the titles are?

Allan

I am gonna bet it's classics site. ;)

I found a place that has Atari 5200 games but they are not listed on the rarity page, are these games maybe promos? or something like that? Thanks alot

in a previous post someone mentioned you probably found Classics site, he's a member here that has converted some Atari 8-bit games over to the 5200. I actually own 2 Spy Hunter and Donkey Kong JR, if you were going to buy them to resell, you would not get more than you paid for though.

Would you die for a Wii? Well a mother of 3 did in a radio contest "Wee for a Wii" from water poisoning. Join me in the boycott of the Wii and anything Wii related. Why? Because had Nintendo not named their console something totally ridiculous, these children would still have their mother.

OT, but a response to your signature.

Boycotting a product because some dumb-ass died over a contest to win one is ridiculious. The Wii is the best thing to come to console gaming since the 2600.

Chalk that one up to Darwin's theory and move on...