IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - In a Weird Mood Today

RSS Bot

I just got into a weird mood after discovering my album i made of 3 long songs, each over 20 minutes long. One song is called "Genital Herpes" and it's generally a dance remix of me singing "Do you have/I have genital herpes!" over and over again. I actually don't have genital herpes, I sang that because i saw a commercial about genital herpes and every time an ad comes on talking about genital herpes I have to sing said song. The other ones are "Ham Sandwich" and "Bread", two I wrote. And I'm contemplating whether or not to start a MySpace page about a piece of lint. It would have stuff like "ALL HAIL THE LINT!" and "There's lint on my s0x0rz." you know, stuff that a weird 12-year-old kid would love. Man, 12 years old. That takes me back to when I was 12 years old. That was, um, 1995. I was playing "Yoshi's Island" and "Donkey Kong Country" at the time. I still have original copies of a couple of SNES games I had back then. I'm surprised Super Mario Kart still works after almost 13 years. Ah well. I wonder if there's any sexual predators out there that would wanna have sex with a piece of lint. ;) Should I start the lint MySpace page or not? Your input decides on whether it's a funny idea or not.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3252