IGNORED

Original System X cartridge and boxes.

Allan

Does anybody have pictures of the original 5200/System X boxes or cartidges? There is that one picture in AtariAge magazine which also is in an issue of Electronic Games but was wondering if anybody had any other pictures other than the Football game? There is a another picture (the only other one I've ever seen in over twenty years looking) of two of the boxes attached that came up in a recent auction.

Allan

post-187-1177771404_thumb.jpg

Does anybody have pictures of the original 5200/System X boxes or cartidges? There is that one picture in AtariAge magazine which also is in an issue of Electronic Games but was wondering if anybody had any other pictures other than the Football game? There is a another picture (the only other one I've ever seen in over twenty years looking) of two of the boxes attached that came up in a recent auction.

Allan

Check with Curt Vendel. He would have info on that.

• 1 year later...

-Games that were either announced or planned but are not known to exist-

Madden Football CBS Electronics 80123

The cart in this pic is Atari (not CBS), but I don't think it says "Real Sports" over the Football title either. (Sorry it's blurry :? ) "Real Sports" moniker came out much later anyway. So what does this read? And is there really a Madden Football this old in the series?

I should point out this is a System X with red (proto) box.

post-17239-1240005191_thumb.jpg

Edited by slampam

The cart in this pic is Atari (not CBS), but I don't think it says "Real Sports" over the Football title either. (Sorry it's blurry :? ) "Real Sports" moniker came out much later anyway. So what does this read? And is there really a Madden Football this old in the series?

Here's a slightly bigger pic.

Allan

post-187-1240018273_thumb.jpg