IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - 8-track tapes?

RSS Bot

I went to Value Village to see if there were any Atari 2600 games. There weren't any. But I did see an 8-track player that I contemplated buying. Since I didn't see any 8-tracks I like (except for Neil Diamond), and most 8-track tapes are crappy '70s music, I passed. However, I did get Zoey 101 at the K-Mart next door, which completes my GBA 07 collection so far (I don't know if M&M's Break 'Em is coming out or not tomorrow, since it mysteriously went off of IGN.com's release date list about a week before its release.) The next release then is Spider-Man 3 which comes out Friday (can you believe it's almost May already?) And my mom's birthday is tomorrow. We went out lyesterday to McGrath's seafood restaurant to celebrate, where I got onion rings, popcorn shrimp and french fries. Unfortunately, they also force you to get either coleslaw or salad along with that, I don't like either one, so I gave my coleslaw to Mom. So, expect a review of Zoey 101 either tomorrow or Tuesday (I have to find out when it's on Nickelodeon first before I review it.) And I'm expecting more or less the same from the Drake & Josh debacle. I've got the NBA playoffs to watch.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3260