IGNORED

teachin' em early

Atari5200

My 15-month-old daughter likes to pick up my FB2 sticks and press the fire buttons on them repeatedly. Gotta start 'em early! Her four-year-old sister can finish a board on one-ghost 2600 Ms. Pac-Man too :cool:

Edited by Chris-in-NJ

Thats great!,teaching kids young to play a REAL CONSOLE!he'll grow up to be a fine respectable citizen!good for you my friend! :)

Edited by Rik

Wow, you already have her repairing 5200 controllers! She'll be set for life! ;)

..Al

Have Him repairing 5200 controllers! He'll be set for life! ;)

i get it all the time, no biggie, alot of people assume because he has a full head of hair he's a girl.

That's the best way to go. Get your kid into Atari sooner rather than later. :D

My son was born with a full head of curly hair. He got the girl treatment now and then too.

Then I remember the story my mom told me. She went around and was telling everyone she was having a girl. So, when I was born (a boy of course) her friends would come up and say, "What a beautiful little girl!" And she'd retort "It's a BOY!" :D

Wow, you already have her repairing 5200 controllers! She'll be set for life! ;)

..Al

Have Him repairing 5200 controllers! He'll be set for life! ;)

i get it all the time, no biggie, alot of people assume because he has a full head of hair he's a girl.

Whoops, sorry about that!

..Al