IGNORED

Can somebody in Canada sell me a few 5 1/4" disks?

Here's my problem:

Background:

A few years ago I bid on a 1050 drive and 800XL on eBay (same seller, separate auctions). I won the 1050, but lost the 800XL in the final seconds (d'oh!!). So, for years I just had the 1050. I finally got an 800XL last month. I naturally wanted some disks to go with my 1050, so I started bidding on eBay auctions that had disks. I lost them all. The one I most wanted I thought I won, but lost in the final 7 seconds!

Proposal:

I'm tired of eBay. I could buy some disk software from a store in the US, but I still don't even know if my 1050 works and don't want to waste money on exchange & customs. I just want to throw a bit of Canadian cash in an envelope and get a few 5 1/4" disks with interesting Atari stuff on them so I can test my 1050. OR, if you've got an Amiga, I can also trade Amiga 3 1/2" disks with interesting stuff on them.

Is there anybody in Canada who can do this?

Here's my problem:

Background:

A few years ago I bid on a 1050 drive and 800XL on eBay (same seller, separate auctions). I won the 1050, but lost the 800XL in the final seconds (d'oh!!). So, for years I just had the 1050. I finally got an 800XL last month. I naturally wanted some disks to go with my 1050, so I started bidding on eBay auctions that had disks. I lost them all. The one I most wanted I thought I won, but lost in the final 7 seconds!

Proposal:

I'm tired of eBay. I could buy some disk software from a store in the US, but I still don't even know if my 1050 works and don't want to waste money on exchange & customs. I just want to throw a bit of Canadian cash in an envelope and get a few 5 1/4" disks with interesting Atari stuff on them so I can test my 1050. OR, if you've got an Amiga, I can also trade Amiga 3 1/2" disks with interesting stuff on them.

If I had any to spare I might... I'm waiting for two boxes of 10 that I bought of ebay what seems like 9 weeks ago...

Here's my problem:

Background:

Proposal:

Try www.myatari.com :) ;)

Here's my problem:

Background:

Proposal:

Sure. I can spare a disk or two.

@dwhyte

It looks like you've got a disk shortage yourself, so don't worry about it. Thanks for the thought though. :)

@walter_J64bit

Thanks for the link. Yes, I know about myatari.com, but as I said, I was trying to avoid buying from the US because of customs, exchange, etc..

@gtkakega

Excellent. :D See PM.