IGNORED

My Current Atari 5200 Collecition

Atarimania75

Man, shitty cardboard or not, I still think Atari systems came in the best packaging. Looking at Lynx and 5200 boxed games makes me want to buy the systems, just to have an excuse to buy the games.

Dude i never have loved my Atari 5200 so much now that i got a Masterplay unit to play it with. I played it for 3 hours last night........I forgot to show off this fun little Atari 5200 piece. If u just want a quick collection of all the 5200 games and don't feel like collecting all the cartridges this is a wonderful thing to have. I am so happy to have this and u will most likely never see me selling this. You don't have to constantly pull cartridges in and out of the machine just simply scroll down the list and find the game u want to play. I have had this for a while and i actually found a different game i never played on it before under the conversion section.....the game is Popcorn and its pretty cool. I would reccomend anyone into the Atari 5200 System to grab one of these when they get the chance along with a Masterplay unit of course. If u want every game made for the 5200 System the only other game u need besides this cartridge is Bounty Bob which isn't included on the Cartridge.

post-10223-1178064052_thumb.jpg