IGNORED

Adventure II Ships!

Albert

I'm Kinda confused now.... I ordered Adventure II earlier this week. So the numbered copies are all gone, I am assuming. So what will my copy include? It wont have a box? On the order page it doesnt really tell you what edition you are getting.

After reading this thread I got confused as to what my copy will include.

Also, the page says "Adventure II is presently out of stock, but you can order it today and it will be shipped to you by June 1st." So he is shipping more on June 1st? Or it will be here on June 1st?

Forgive my Ignorance.

So what's in the Limited Edition that's not in the regular version? I just heard of this recently so I only ordered the other day :P

Box & docs and a shinny sticker # :grin:

Don't forget the other surprises :)

Such as? :P How bout someone just lay it out flat. So the non Limited Editions aren't boxed? :?

Such as? :P How bout someone just lay it out flat. So the non Limited Editions aren't boxed? :?

Exactly. I believe Albert stated elsewhere that as long as those "extras" were still in stock he´d ship them with the unlimited version. No box though.

A small number of "Boxed Edition" copies of Adventure II were sold after the "Limited Edition" copies were depleted. The only difference between these is the numbered, gold-foil sticker on the back of the box. After the "Boxed Edition" copies were sold, I then started selling unboxed copies of the game. The "extras" will be included with even the unboxed versions until I deplete my supply of those items.

..Al

I'm Kinda confused now.... I ordered Adventure II earlier this week. So the numbered copies are all gone, I am assuming. So what will my copy include? It wont have a box? On the order page it doesnt really tell you what edition you are getting.

After reading this thread I got confused as to what my copy will include.

Also, the page says "Adventure II is presently out of stock, but you can order it today and it will be shipped to you by June 1st." So he is shipping more on June 1st? Or it will be here on June 1st?

Forgive my Ignorance.

So what's in the Limited Edition that's not in the regular version? I just heard of this recently so I only ordered the other day :P

Box & docs and a shinny sticker # :grin:

Don't forget the other surprises :)

Here's a link to the thread that show pictures of all that were included in the "limited edition" package that Al used in the store at the time they were available. The "boxed edition" was the same package without the foil numbered sticker on back of the box (this is the version I got at $50, I'm not sure the price of the limited though as they sold out before I ordered). The "unboxed version" include all the extras except for the 'gold key token' and of course the box itself.

The only way to get a boxed version now is from a 'second-hand deal' from someone who does and is willing to part with. (probably not!)

After a long time of anticipation, I'm not surprised the boxed limited sold out upon release. I played my copy and it's a very good game worth the wait.

Ahh crap. So I really don't get a box? I don't care about the foil and numbering or limited edition extras, etc.. But I thought at least the thing would have an "Adventure II" box with the artwork those guys made. That sucks :(

Edited by NE146

Ahh crap. So I really don't get a box? I don't care about the foil and numbering or limited edition extras, etc.. But I thought at least the thing would have an "Adventure II" box with the artwork those guys made. That sucks :(

That's what i thought, and i agree

:(

The store said more will be shipped today. When will we know when they will be shipped? I ordered on 5/28.

They will be shipped when they are done. Al is good at sending out emails when the order is shipping. It wouldn't be a shocker if the order slips beyond today. In fact, I would expect it.

How bout the instructions and documents.. does it at least come with that? Or am I paying full price for a naked cart?

You are getting docs. You are also getting it $5 cheaper.

That's true for those who pre-orderded but for those who paid after the release, that would be $10 cheaper which is a 20% discount from the $50 boxed edition, which is not bad at all.

I would have paid the $50 for a boxed copy. I just got back to this site after a 5-year hiatus, and I wasnt even aware adventure II was out. The last time I was at this site, I remember the guys still talking about what the main character should be. They were discussing keeping the Block guy, or remaking the character. Anyway, Im glad they kept the block guy though. And I am REALLY glad they made it for my favorite system.

Although, probably all 250 boxed copies were probably all pre-ordered 10 years ago, knowing some of these people on the forums. ;)

I would have paid the $50 for a boxed copy. I just got back to this site after a 5-year hiatus, and I wasnt even aware adventure II was out. The last time I was at this site, I remember the guys still talking about what the main character should be. They were discussing keeping the Block guy, or remaking the character. Anyway, Im glad they kept the block guy though. And I am REALLY glad they made it for my favorite system.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I was actually on top of it since the Adventure II alternate icon contest which I made it into the finalist along with many others. The two winning icons were a 3-D square and a wonderfully animated little knight. That was great fun and a cool way to resolve the main character issue. I can't wait to see those two winning icons in action! I think they were a couple more icons Ron added later but I forget which one's they were.

Btw-- did anybody figure out how to unlock those alternate icons? I'm simply clueless!

Although, probably all 250 boxed copies were probably all pre-ordered 10 years ago, knowing some of these people on the forums. ;)
I waited for the game's release instead of pre-ordering and the numbered version sold out before I can say "Finally!" :rolling: ..

I consider myself fortunate to get at least the short run of the un-numbered boxed version which took off just as quick in spite it was limited to only two copies per person. I did ordered two on impluse because of that and ended up buying a system on ebay shortly afterward, just to play one of em! Now I'm really glad I did!

Yeah.. normally I woulda been on top of it. Just a lot of thing going on the past couple months including moving (again), the closing on my new house, buying tons of crap I dont normally think about like a friggin washer/dryer, etc. So yeah, I guess I missed the boat. :P

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was actually on top of it since the Adventure II alternate icon contest which I made it into the finalist along with many others. The two winning icons were a 3-D square and a wonderfully animated little knight. That was great fun and a cool way to resolve the main character issue. I can't wait to see those two winning icons in action!

I saw that little animated knight guy...That was pretty frickin cool. So you can be other characters in the game, like the knight? That is pretty awesome too! BTW, what was your sprite you made?

I hope I get my copy soon.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was actually on top of it since the Adventure II alternate icon contest which I made it into the finalist along with many others. The two winning icons were a 3-D square and a wonderfully animated little knight. That was great fun and a cool way to resolve the main character issue. I can't wait to see those two winning icons in action!

I saw that little animated knight guy...That was pretty frickin cool. So you can be other characters in the game, like the knight? That is pretty awesome too! BTW, what was your sprite you made?

the little red dragon. Though Ron wanted to include as many icons as space allowed, that one did'nt make the final cut, but I'm happy with what ever others he did manage to squeeze in there.