IGNORED

Adventure II Ships!

Albert

Just a quick note to everyone waiting for their copy of Adventure II. While I wanted to get all the remaining orders shipped this week, that did not happen as I have been completely swamped getting ready for the Midwest Gaming Classic (which I am leaving for shortly). I do have all the carts made, as well as everything else ready to go, so upon my return from the show I will quickly get them sent out. This means they'll all go out on Tuesday and Wednesday. I apologize for the further delay and I appreciate everyone's patience.

..Al

Just a quick note to everyone waiting for their copy of Adventure II. While I wanted to get all the remaining orders shipped this week, that did not happen as I have been completely swamped getting ready for the Midwest Gaming Classic (which I am leaving for shortly). I do have all the carts made, as well as everything else ready to go, so upon my return from the show I will quickly get them sent out. This means they'll all go out on Tuesday and Wednesday. I apologize for the further delay and I appreciate everyone's patience.

..Al

Manual and trivia scans!! :)

Or.. at the very least, transcripts. :)

... Pwetty pwease? :)

Excellent!

I new batch of Adventure II'ers is about to be hatched!

Now they won't need to buy the $100 one on Ebay! :)

Man!

If someone want to sell their copy of AdvII on ebay they should start the bid at $50 to begin with. Let the person buying decide what it's worth!

Yeah, immediate payment required in case someone else list another copy for much less. I think I'll puke if someone BIN's it at double the cost it right away.

If he pulls this one off, we'll definately see more pop up soon at even higher mark ups. Oh well, buissness is buissness I suppose. :roll: