IGNORED

Too Many Games, Summer '07 - August 26th

ECGXChuck

Heya, AA'ers! We've locked in the date for the next Too Many Games convention! Sunday, August 26th TMG will once again be filling The Inn at Reading in Reading, PA with decades of gaming goodness!

We only had a small handful of Atari Agers at our spring show, I'm hoping we'll get a bunch more Atari Age representation at this summer's show! Perhaps Al would like to book a table and maybe a local AA'er would be willing to sell homebrews and other AA goodies at the show! If you folks remember the good old days of PhillyClassic 1-3, Too Many Games provides that exact same casual environment!

The Too Many Games website is once again live with preliminary information and more info being added as soon as it becomes available! New to the website is our fancy new chatroom! Those familiar with IRC can find #toomanygames on EFnet, those who aren't familiar with IRC just hop on over to www.toomanygames.com and click on the Chat button! I'm looking forward to another terrific event, and I hope to see you all there!

Edited by ECGXChuck

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Glad everyone from AA had a great time! I'd love to have Al come and set up at the show!

OC Remix was pretty much a last minute surprise. Carlson from Mad-Gear said OCR might be coming, but wouldn't know until closer to the show. He told me that the morning of the show OCR showed up at his front door and told him they were ready to come to the convention! Can't get much closer to the show than that! 8*)

We're planning a big ol' hoopla for 2009, similar to the last few PhillyClassic events, probably even at the same venue! It's hard to pack a lot of special events into a small scale show, so we focus a lot on the sales as that's what a lot of people come to these events for, to fill gaps in their collections. In 2009 we're looking into booking guest speakers, discussion panels, live musical performances, more tournaments, more coin-ops, the works! If anyone would like to be on a discussion panel regarding a particular topic they consider them self an expert in, please let me know! We'd be glad to have you at the show!