IGNORED

Post your adventure 2 lucky number

yannisrocks1

• 3 weeks later...
I just received mine. I have # 8 and I feel like I won the lottery. Thank you Albert!

I made an error when I put the Limited Edition version of the game in the store and added 10 copies too many (forgetting that I had reserved copies 1 - 10 for those who worked on the game). I had intended to have 10 extra copies of the Limited Edition (numbers 241-250), but because of my error had to use every single last number and now I do not have a SINGLE extra copy. You received the last numbered copy, #8. :)

Enjoy!

..Al

I just received mine. I have # 8 and I feel like I won the lottery. Thank you Albert!

I made an error when I put the Limited Edition version of the game in the store and added 10 copies too many (forgetting that I had reserved copies 1 - 10 for those who worked on the game). I had intended to have 10 extra copies of the Limited Edition (numbers 241-250), but because of my error had to use every single last number and now I do not have a SINGLE extra copy. You received the last numbered copy, #8. :)

Enjoy!

..Al

Are you for real? You mean those 10 copies that where suppose to go to the production team had to shiped to others besides? That is hurt. :sad:

Here's an idea. Why not produce 10 special copies that are specificaly not for sale but made especialy for the "production crew" with an alternate label like with a diffetrent color on the title for example to make it distinct from the LE? Perhaps a different label color scheme? or even a totally different look.

Heh, let anyone try to sell those copies as they will be very personal ones indeed!

Enjoy!

..Al

Are you for real? You mean those 10 copies that where suppose to go to the production team had to shiped to others besides? That is hurt. :sad:

Here's an idea. Why not produce 10 special copies that are specificaly not for sale but made especialy for the "production crew" with an alternate label like with a diffetrent color on the title for example to make it distinct from the LE? Perhaps a different label color scheme? or even a totally different look.

Heh, let anyone try to sell those copies as they will be very personal ones indeed!

No, the production team got their low-numbered copies. I had intended to have an extra ten copies available beyond those that I could hold onto for various and sundry reasons. I had to use some of the single-digit copies for regular orders, though, in order to fulfill all of them. There aren't that many people who worked on the game.

..Al

Made the game: Cafeman & Raccoon Lad. 2 people, + ALan who was involved early on. 3 people.

2 artists - Dave G and David E. (label art and manual art/design).

Producer -- Al. All the physical printing/cart work.

That's 6 people who were on the 'production team' and got low numbered copies. Sounds good to me. Guess who got #1 BABY! :)

No, the production team got their low-numbered copies.

..Al

Oh. My mistake, I understand now. Iwas just under the impression that the last #8 had been the cutoff and what remained was 9 and 10 and that you had not a single copy left for yourself.

Made the game: Cafeman & Raccoon Lad. 2 people, + ALan who was involved early on. 3 people.

2 artists - Dave G and David E. (label art and manual art/design).

Producer -- Al. All the physical printing/cart work.

That's 6 people who were on the 'production team' and got low numbered copies. Sounds good to me. Guess who got #1 BABY! :)

Guess it has to be you Ron. :thumbsup:

Glad to hear evrybody involved got their copy after all. So, 6 people with #8 being the last one sent to the public leaves the lucky #7 unaccounted for.

Hmm... must be that one of six in the crew have two low-numbered copies! Anyway, congrats to the entire team for the successful run!

Enjoy!

..Al

I just hope nobody's feelings are hurt on account of I am a relative newbie with absolutely no connection to the project.

I do have to add that I am impressed with the tight control I get with the stock controllers, way more so than the beta version I have on my flash cart. Thanks to all who contributed. My hat is off to you all!

lowscore