IGNORED

Scans For Rom

pangasinan

No, not really.

In the future I just want to show the different label types of Brazilian companies, instead of filling our database with thousands of the same front labels.

I'm only interested in Brazilian front labels if they are different for each title, like the Tron labels, for example:

http://www.atarimania.com/lst_soft-MENU-2-...I-SOFT_LIB.html

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

• 2 weeks later...
Perfect.

Thanks, Pangasinan.

Glactic (not Galactic) Tactic was announced, but never released.

I still believe a proto of this one is floating around somewhere.

Maybe Tempest can tell us more.

8)

I can translate the Japanese text from the picture if that helps:

Galactic Tactic

The Space War was fought between the Morbols from the spaceship Dezoris, and the Milpops from the spaceship Mamza. Your mission as the Space Defense Army is to watch and protect the Galactic Tactic border. Also, prevent the Morbols or Milpops from making contact. The Galactic Tactic is protected by a strong energy field. Protect the peace of the galaxy!

(I guess that doesn't help much. It was probably translated from another language so I don't know about those proper names; they could be other things.)

Hi!

I have this ugly cart that doesn't say who to blame for its creation. The game looks exactly like the NTSC Karate but I believe mine is PAL.

post-9085-1215969499_thumb.jpg

Of course I realize it's a bit screwed up but it's not my fault. :) I didn't find its scan on Atarimania so here it is...

BTW: Would a dump of PAL Marine Wars be worth uploading even if the cart doesn't work? Well, I already began desoldering it.... it can't be worse than it is now. :)

Hi!

I have this ugly cart that doesn't say who to blame for its creation. The game looks exactly like the NTSC Karate but I believe mine is PAL.

Of course I realize it's a bit screwed up but it's not my fault. :) I didn't find its scan on Atarimania so here it is...

BTW: Would a dump of PAL Marine Wars be worth uploading even if the cart doesn't work? Well, I already began desoldering it.... it can't be worse than it is now. :)

I've seen this cart before. I don't know where it is in the database though.

Sure, upload the rom. Did you destroy the cart desoldering it?

I've seen this cart before. I don't know where it is in the database though.

The screenshots would be the same as these.

The four Kung Fu carts on Atarimania are either PAL-M or NTSC.

I'd dump it but I don't have the tools necessary. BTW: would it be possible to make a cart reader for PCs(like the MSX people have)?

Sure, upload the rom. Did you destroy the cart desoldering it?

No, not yet. ;) I felt a bit left-handed today and postponed it. :D

Hi!

Ah, yes.

The funny looking Kung Fu cart.

I never found a good scan of it:

post-6203-1216020928_thumb.jpg

Could you please re-scan your cart?

I prefer to have the complete cart on the scan.

Thanks!

8)

I was looking at the box for Chinese Konfu and noticed the top of the tent is different (and better looking). I didn't even know it was supposed to be inside a Circus until I read the description, lol. Most of the picture looks like a screen shot, but I have a feeling it is a mock-up. The legs on the girl seem thinner for example. Are most of the pictures on the back of these boxes mock-ups?