IGNORED

How do I order Adventure II?

rxd

Ah, I see the Adventure II cart is back in the store again this time at $40 without the box. The key and box were the exclusive items now gone forever. :_(

Al, you should post here in this thread for us to remember by the photos you took for the store of the boxed version especialy the key! , just to show those who were late in the game what they missed and those that were'nt feel lucky. :)

Edited by espire8

Ah, I see the Adventure II cart is back in the store again this time at $40 without the box. The key and box were the exclusive items now gone forever. :_(

Al, you should post here in this thread for us to remember by the photos you took for the store of the boxed version especialy the key! , just to show those who were late in the game what they missed and those that were'nt feel lucky. :)

A2Limited_Box.jpg

A2Limited_Sticker.jpg

A2Limited_Key.jpg

A2Limited_Package.jpg

:)

..Al

Can I place an order but have you hold off 1 week on the shipping? I'm going to be out of town from the 14th - 21st and no one will be here to receive the package...

Sure, just make a note on your order when you checkout when you want the order shipped. Or you could wait and place the order when you get back. I will be making Adventure II carts indefinitely and I have plenty of the extras being shipped with them for now, so I'm not going to run out of those in two weeks.

..Al