IGNORED

Has anyone performed the Video Mod on the 5200?

SINGLE TOOTH

I just recently modded my 2600Jr for composite video, and I would really like to know if anyone has performed this task on a beloved 5200. If so, results and schematics, pretty please.

I installed the 8 Bit Domain video mod board a long time ago. It was pretty easy to do, plug and play, no soldering. There are some old threads in this forum about it. It was worth every penny!

Ditto. It's great. The only downside is that he's slow to ship out orders. But once you get it, it's fantastic. I got one for both my 7800 and my 5200 plus I got one coming for my Intellivision II (hopefully soon. :ponder: ).

Allan

I just recently modded my 2600Jr for composite video, and I would really like to know if anyone has performed this task on a beloved 5200. If so, results and schematics, pretty please.

I installed the 8 Bit Domain video mod board a long time ago. It was pretty easy to do, plug and play, no soldering. There are some old threads in this forum about it. It was worth every penny!

Where do u get the 8 bit video mod board and how does that work?

Where do u get the 8 bit video mod board and how does that work?

www.8bitdomain.com