IGNORED

'Spider city' by sirius and 'Flash Gordon' By Mastertronic

MAD isn't Mastertronics? Well yes it is but they need more money per title w/ added dimension (is that additional snapped up I.P.? or a running joke? for more money?)

:)  I did put a question mark in that post as I edited mastertronic in and wanted to put a lmao tears smiley, but I couldn't find it in the emoji's provided. 977th time now? I appreciate you got my joke anyway. It's too late to embellish it further.

Edited by _The Doctor__

2 hours ago, _The Doctor__ said:

I tend to believe Steven Riding, he said he helped do Flash Gordon on the Atari 8 bit so maybe your both correct in some ways.

Sirius Software

20th Century Fox

Zeller

all had some form of it.

it is listed on different sites as such, and it's part of some of those 'dodgy' collections people yammer on about.

Mind you there were 'Demo' versions of the game and Complete versions of the game. The box, media, or material might have 'demo' labeled on them.

I'd suspect eventually someone will turn up with a full version Flash Gordon, spider city adventure. It's probably in storage, a basement or hard drive of the people involved. Spider City might be an overseen portion of a broader version of the game, and made as a stand alone. Too bad we won't get the full story now. But like all other things, eventually enough pieces of the tale will come out, and maybe the software itself.

now AtariMania can rest easy

Edited by _The Doctor__