IGNORED

How much is a Robotron 2084 CIB w/controller holder worth! How rare?

Atarimania75

Just got this in a lot with some other stuff on ebay and I don't think i see these too often I didn't even realize that the controller holder was found in these boxes until it arrived today! I gotta see if the controllers in the lot work or not if they do i got a pretty good deal on the lot. :)

a nice box with the holder should worth around thirty five, forty bucks. It comes some of the time on auctions. But for rarity you should check Atari Age's rarity guide. Nevertheless, a boxed Space Dungeon and a Robotron 2084 with the holder always makes a 5200 owner happy.

a nice box with the holder should worth around thirty five, forty bucks. It comes some of the time on auctions. But for rarity you should check Atari Age's rarity guide. Nevertheless, a boxed Space Dungeon and a Robotron 2084 with the holder always makes a 5200 owner happy.

Thanks, i was just looking at the www.atari2600.com webstie and see they have one up for $45 so you are pretty much dead on with the price. I think i purchased the lot for $13 so not bad, i also got a Space Invaders and Super Cobra CIB, but alas the 2 controllers are not working but i still made out pretty good.

Thanks, i was just looking at the www.atari2600.com webstie and see they have one up for $45 so you are pretty much dead on with the price. I think i purchased the lot for $13 so not bad, i also got a Space Invaders and Super Cobra CIB, but alas the 2 controllers are not working but i still made out pretty good.

Nice price!

If you are serious about the 5200 go for the gold! (controller repair kits on sale at Best Electronics)

You'll get a nice working 5200 system for under 50$