IGNORED

AtariAge MGC 2007 Live Webcam

Albert

JagFest.org area was great, stopped by to play Tempest 2000 w/ modded rotary jagpad, saw/tried the NUON vers. Also played BattleSphere (1st time ever), Val D'Isere S&S & Super BurnOut, & chatted extensively to the guy there. Dont recall his name, tall(er) guy w/ long blond hair & glasses, real nice personable guy & quite eager to discuss the Jag!

He mentioned he knew Dan, is that you Iacovelli? Was the nearby Lynx exhibit/games part of that setup?

Edited by RJ

JagFest.org area was great, stopped by to play Tempest 2000 w/ modded rotary jagpad, saw/tried the NUON vers. Also played BattleSphere (1st time ever), Val D'Isere S&S & Super BurnOut, & chatted extensively to the guy there. Dont recall his name, tall(er) guy w/ long blond hair & glasses, real nice personable guy & quite eager to discuss the Jag!

He mentioned he knew Dan, is that you Iacovelli? Was the nearby Lynx exhibit/games part of that setup?

that was Max, If I was there you would know (I usally wear my trademark nametag necklace)plus I would have been wearing the Jagfest On tour shirts.

glad you enjoyed it,I had nothing to do with the display this year they basicly took it over, which is good with me.

my only contrubition to this years show was the jagfest Tour shirts and black caps(and the order forms to order other stuff)

thats a though question to answer: because he might be talking Dan loosen or he might be talking about me. if it was about

jagfest then it might be about me.

Yeah, I think he mentioned Dan Loosen- he's Goat Store, yes?

& I shouldve guessed Max, his name was all over the Super BurnOut High scores! He also ruled the Tempest 2000 high scores. I think he should've reset the cart & gave visitors the chance to get up.

But I didnt break 200,000...:(

Edited by RJ

Yeah, I think he mentioned Dan Loosen- he's Goat Store, yes?

& I shouldve guessed Max, his name was all over the Super BurnOut High scores! He also ruled the Tempest 2000 high scores. I think he should've reset the cart & gave visitors the chance to get up.

But I didnt break 200,000...:(

did you happen to know if max was wearing the Jagfest Tour shirt(I already know Dan didn't from the pics I saw)

max was supposed to be selling the tour shirts I sent them or at least be taking orders for the jagfest items.

Well I dont want to "tattle" on him or say he WASNT doing something he should've been...

I saw the tour shirt(s) but didnt ask about them myself. I know someone else asked/was interested in the shirts or a hat...Max said he only had one of something IIRC...sorry.

EDIT: Yes, now that I think of it I'm 99% sure he had on a Jagfest shirt, at least on Sat, but I didnt go Sunday.

Edited by RJ

Well I dont want to "tattle" on him or say he WASNT doing something he should've been...

I know someone else asked/was interested in the shirts or a hat...Max said he only had one of something IIRC...sorry.

EDIT: Yes, now that I think of it I'm 99% sure he had on a Jagfest shirt, at least on Sat, but I didnt go Sunday.

I didn't send them much of anything per dan's request, and I did have them set up to take orders on it.

was the shirt say Jagfest on tour it and was it a white shirt?

something like the shirt: http://www.cafepress.com/avcnews.80942512 or some thing like this shirt: http://www.cafepress.com/avcnews.53498950 (shamless plug sorry)

no your not tattling about him if he wasn't or not. just currious.

if it was me there: white t-shirt the first day the black t-shirt on second day.

Edited by Dan Iacovelli