IGNORED

MGC: Until next year...

BassGuitari

Well, it couldn't come soon enough, but now Midwest Gaming Classic is over...until next year, of course.

I had a blast working the admission/freebies table this year and meeting/hanging out with people who were formerly just names on the internet! There weren't as many arcades as I'd hoped, but the museum and all the vendors more than made up for it, for me at least! And the show made the local news, which is cool.

But, I didn't know who most of you guys were! We probably walked right past each other and didn't even know it. To be fair though, I could have been a little more obvious that I'm an AAer...I had to hang my old AtariAge nametag (from MGC '04) on my belt, for lack of anywhere else convenient to put it. But, at least I got to meet Jboypacman, Jbanes, and Ozyr, and hang out with Albert and Tempest (if only briefly), to say nothing of the Goat Store people!

Midwest Gaming Classic was great, and I loved being a part of it (a small part, but still). Thanks to everyone who came, and even those who wanted to come but weren't able to. And huge thanks to the people that make it happen! :)

Peace,

Jeffery Koss

P.S. Albert, Jen was just teasing. Please don't ban the internet.