IGNORED

XE Game System power led

yes, I have got "fading" rainbow LED,s on my 7800, 1050 and soon to be on a 5200 and a 1200XL.

I think the slow fading ones are nice, the fast "flashing" ones would drive me mad tho.

There are so many cool coloured LED's around you could try Pink, Purple, Blue, whatever.

Much better than the Red LED, Red always means off to me!

When I looking in side my XEGS I can't help but notice the 2" long power led :roll: and than the power led mod came to mind all I need is a RGB blinking led! :cool: Has anyone done this yet?

I added a blue LED to my XEGS. It adds a little something. If you change the power led you also need to change R16 because other colors of LEDs use different voltages. Check out the following link. Its good info for working with LEDs:

http://members.misty.com/don/ledd.html

Have fun!

When I looking in side my XEGS I can't help but notice the 2" long power led :roll: and than the power led mod came to mind all I need is a RGB blinking led! :cool: Has anyone done this yet?

I added a blue LED to my XEGS. It adds a little something. If you change the power led you also need to change R16 because other colors of LEDs use different voltages. Check out the following link. Its good info for working with LEDs:

http://members.misty.com/don/ledd.html

Have fun!

Cool, I'm going to pick at your brain when I get some time to this mod! :cool: