IGNORED

Schematics...

tregare

Does anyone have schematics available for the ATR8000 and / or Black Box?

I've emailed the Black Box creator a few times about seeing if any of the boards are still available but no reply, so I'm looking ofr schematics so if they aren't available I might be able to get a board made to make my own.

although I'd love to get an atr8000 again to replace the one I had that was smashed by the id10t's that groke into my storage unit a few years back :(

Howdy Tregare

If you want to contact Bob Puff, you'll have to call him. He does't have much time and doesn't answer a lot of emails. But if you call him, he's very friendly.

Greetings

Mathy

I have black box schematics, along with the floppy board.. including jdec for the gals, and .bins for the roms.

got them all in a zip file off some polish site, I beleieve..

Does anyone have schematics available for the ATR8000 and / or Black Box?

I've emailed the Black Box creator a few times about seeing if any of the boards are still available but no reply, so I'm looking ofr schematics so if they aren't available I might be able to get a board made to make my own.

although I'd love to get an atr8000 again to replace the one I had that was smashed by the id10t's that groke into my storage unit a few years back :(

I have an ATR here somewhere. What do you have to trade?

Howdy Tregare

If you want to contact Bob Puff, you'll have to call him. He does't have much time and doesn't answer a lot of emails. But if you call him, he's very friendly.

Greetings

Mathy

I have black box schematics, along with the floppy board.. including jdec for the gals, and .bins for the roms.

got them all in a zip file off some polish site, I beleieve..

Could I get a copy of that Zip file?

Thanks