S-I-M-I-S

I found this info before but haven't had a chance to test it

Select "SPECIALS" hold down PAUSE+A+B at the same time until T-Tris screen

appears (try to hold it short - when it works OK when it doesn't work try

to hold it longer - I'm not sure yet.)

On the Snakebyte main screen OPT.1+pause+opt-.2 will send U to a screen

where u can reset the eprom

The same keys on the opening screen for Invaders & Mines make the background

flash white, but nothing else as far as I can tell. Appearently it will also delete the hi scores in Invaders

I didn't know you collected for the Lynx also. Still have any of your Bally Astrocade stuff or did you have to liquidate it all?

Thanks for the information. I have had a Lynx for about the last 2 years. I just recently decided to try to build a complete collection. I have about 40 games for the system. I did sell a lot of my Astrocade stuff after I bought Ward's multicart, but I kept all of my games that were made by Bally/Astrovision and I have one prototype for the sytem. I sold all of my 3rd party games.

It takes a while to get a complete collection. I currently have 4 lynx's (for multiplayer games) and 83 games w/ 64 of them being unique. If my list is correct I have 31 more to go unless Songbird or anyone else comes out w/ some new ones :wink: .

I bid on a few of your Astrocade auctions but didn't win them. I almost bid on the issues of Arcadian & Cursor that I sold to you earlier but really couldn't justify the cost just to get them back; oh well. I thought of selling some of my games & such when I received my multicart from Ward but decided to hang on to them. According to a few people at Bally Alley Ward has put the multicart project on hiatus so there may not be any more, at least for a while so enjoy it.