IGNORED

Online Atari 2600 Label Maker : Now with Silver Labels

Cropsy

What label variation would you like to see next?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. What label variation would you like to see next?

• Atari 2600 Red Label
    • Atari 2600 Children's Label
    • Atari 7800 Label
    • Activision Label
    • Imagic Label

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

It's weird they call this a "boxart maker" but that doesn't make sense this is a "label art maker". I'm actually trying boxart based on the label I've made so far.

This one was on that website :

post-7957-1187726517_thumb.jpg

To this I reply:

post-4750-1187828809_thumb.jpg

In this exciting hack/sequal of E.T., E.T. has landed in Neverland Ranch. His only hope escaping neverland ranch, is finding three telephone pieces he needs to phone home. Beware, Michael Jackson (the scientist) will pick you and take you to Neverland Ranch. Watch out for his pet chimp Bubbles (FBI agent), who will snag your phone pieces. There is help, in a boy (Elliot), who will give you phone piece if you pay him enough money.

and for those who want to work with the picture, I've also included the pic I used to for that label art.

post-4750-1187829349_thumb.jpg

It's weird they call this a "boxart maker" but that doesn't make sense this is a "label art maker". I'm actually trying boxart based on the label I've made so far.

This one was on that website :

post-7957-1187726517_thumb.jpg

To this I reply:

post-4750-1187828809_thumb.jpg

In this exciting hack/sequal of E.T., E.T. has landed in Neverland Ranch. His only hope escaping neverland ranch, is finding three telephone pieces he needs to phone home. Beware, Michael Jackson (the scientist) will pick you and take you to Neverland Ranch. Watch out for his pet chimp Bubbles (FBI agent), who will snag your phone pieces. There is help, in a boy (Elliot), who will give you phone piece if you pay him enough money.

and for those who want to work with the picture, I've also included the pic I used to for that label art.

post-4750-1187829349_thumb.jpg

Instead of Boy (Elliot) it should be Boy (Macaulay Culkin) :D

Great Idea for a hack!!

After seeing this video on YouTube for the new Simpsons Game and how at the end it says that it's going to be on every game system ever made (like Atair 2600 and so many more), I thought I would make a Atari 2600 label for the game. :D

TheSimpsonsGameAtari2600.jpg

And here is a link to the YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs_u4nLsZSM

Shoot pictures of hot models for the next issue of Maxim magazine. Do a good job and you could get

lucky with the girl of your dreams! Jiggle your joystick with excitement as you move up and down

every block of her pixelated body! Pretend the paddles are boobs as you twist her nipples round!

post-6095-1187970097_thumb.jpg

Lots of great labels still being posted! The animated labels are really clever.

I've added a poll to this topic to decide on which type of label to add next. I'm leaning towards red labels but I'm open to feedback.

You might have noticed I've been experimenting with an ad on the label maker site. I've just added a feature so that if you visit the site from a link on AtariAge (like the one in my sig) you won't see any ads on that visit or any subsequent visits for 30 days.