IGNORED

ATARI 30th 8in1 Carts (IN HAND & READY TO GO!)

Shawn

Hey,

Well time is here. I got the labels printed by 8bit and they came in the mail today and look beautiful. One small change to the plan is the Basic Math WILL NOT be on the cart. so it's a 8in1. Gonna be doing 30 of them.If you would like to get in on this LMK. The first one is already claimed as it's going to Atariboy2600 as he is was my partner in crime on this project.

Cart is a compelation of 8 of the original games released by atari for the 2600 in 1977.

Games on the cart are:

Air-Sea Battle

Black Jack

Combat

Indy 500

Star Ship

Street Racer

Surround

Video Olympics

Price is $32 shipped with Air Mail to anywhere in North America, Oversea's will be $5 more due to shipping being about $5 more. Reason they are a little more expensive is cause the multicart selector chips cost me extra to get.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Hey,

Well time is here. I got the labels printed by 8bit and they came in the mail today and look beautiful. One small change to the plan is the Basic Math WILL NOT be on the cart. so it's a 8in1. Gonna be doing 30 of them.If you would like to get in on this LMK. The first one is already claimed as it's going to Atariboy2600 as he is was my partner in crime on this project.

Cart is a compelation of 8 of the original games released by atari for the 2600 in 1977.

Games on the cart are:

Air-Sea Battle

Black Jack

Combat

Indy 500

Star Ship

Street Racer

Surround

Video Olympics

Suppose I should mention the cost :dunce: Price is $32 shipped with Air Mail to anywhere in North America, Oversea's will be $5 more due to shipping being about $5 more. Reason they are a little more expensive is cause the multicart selector chips cost me extra to get.

Atariboy2600

HatNJ

Gambler172

Marc Oberhäuser

chuys450

Lord Helmet

Rick Weis

4ever2600

Skem

Phaxda

Breakpack

Gateway

Chefsessel

cx2k

Chronomaker

scmor92

co13ghoul

I WANT ONE :) Thanks! Star ship rules.

hmm I hope they are still available at the end of the month. If so, then I will also order one copy. At the moment I have unfortunately not enough money :(

Yes they will be. I will put you down for one cause I know your good for the cash. Nobody is paying at the moment just reserving there copy as I won't be taking any money from anyone untill I'm ready to dish out the carts.

hmm I hope they are still available at the end of the month. If so, then I will also order one copy. At the moment I have unfortunately not enough money :(

Yes they will be. I will put you down for one cause I know your good for the cash. Nobody is paying at the moment just reserving there copy as I won't be taking any money from anyone untill I'm ready to dish out the carts.

Great!

Thank you very much! :)

Hey,

Games on the cart are:

Air-Sea Battle

Black Jack

Combat

Indy 500

Star Ship

Street Racer

Surround

Video Olympics

Suppose I should mention the cost :dunce: Price is $32 shipped with Air Mail to anywhere in North America, Oversea's will be $5 more due to shipping being about $5 more. Reason they are a little more expensive is cause the multicart selector chips cost me extra to get.

Atariboy2600

HatNJ

Gambler172

Marc Oberhäuser

chuys450

Lord Helmet

Rick Weis

4ever2600

Skem

Phaxda

Breakpack

Gateway

Chefsessel

cx2k

Chronomaker

scmor92

co13ghoul

Godzilla

Nognir

Hey you still got my home address? Also about the missing Basic Math one thats too bad, how come that cant be fit in it?

Hey,

Games on the cart are:

Air-Sea Battle

Black Jack

Combat

Indy 500

Star Ship

Street Racer

Surround

Video Olympics

Atariboy2600

HatNJ

Gambler172

Marc Oberhäuser

chuys450

Lord Helmet

Rick Weis

4ever2600

Skem

Phaxda

Breakpack

Gateway

Chefsessel

cx2k

Chronomaker

scmor92

co13ghoul

Godzilla

Nognir

Hey you still got my home address? Also about the missing Basic Math one thats too bad, how come that cant be fit in it?

Size restriction and cause Basic Math sucks the most out of the lot of the '77 titles.