IGNORED

Sega Dreamcast - "Dream Auction"

Curt Vendel

• 4 months later...

WHOA! That went dirt cheap! Usually the broadband adaptor would fetch $125 to $150 alone!!!

Someone got a SICK deal! If I ony read this in time! Hey at least it is most definitely gone to a good home.

I had a nice system with just about everything besides the broadband adaptor and gave it to a friend.

Wild Metal was my favorite game for it.

ALL BOXED:

System

Controllers

Arcade Stick

Tremor Pak

VMUs

Mouse

keyboard

broadband adapter

tons of games

unbox steering wheel and much much more...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=190143754365

WHOA! That went dirt cheap! Usually the broadband adaptor would fetch $125 to $150 alone!!!

Someone got a SICK deal! If I ony read this in time! Hey at least it is most definitely gone to a good home.

I had a nice system with just about everything besides the broadband adaptor and gave it to a friend.

Bulk sale = better for buyer (more stuff for less $)

Part out stuff = better for seller (more $ for stuff, although somewhat more work)

Bulk sale = better for buyer (more stuff for less $)

Part out stuff = better for seller (more $ for stuff, although somewhat more work)

Yeah, it's a pretty good time to be into dreamcast collecting. :)

ALL BOXED:

System

Controllers

Arcade Stick

Tremor Pak

VMUs

Mouse

keyboard

broadband adapter

tons of games

unbox steering wheel and much much more...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=190143754365

Agreed. I'd <3 to have that broadband adapter.

That's it, I'm never going on vacation again, I can't beleive I missed this. I may not have won, but I totally would have gone higher for that lot. The fact that Curt owned it means you know it is in great condition. Crap! :x :( :| :)

Duh, I just realized that the auction was back in AUGUST! Still, I would have jumped on it.

Edited by SRGilbert

That's it, I'm never going on vacation again, I can't beleive I missed this. I may not have won, but I totally would have gone higher for that lot. The fact that Curt owned it means you know it is in great condition. Crap! :x :( :| :)

Duh, I just realized that the auction was back in AUGUST! Still, I would have jumped on it.

wow! I remeber I didn't put this on my watch list cause I thought it would have gone for a crap load of cash. Hell the BBA is worth $100 alone. Then $40ish for the gun and the rest is free at that price. Pardon my french, but Curt got fucked pretty hard on that one.

I was rather disappointed at the selling price, but the buyer got a great deal. I really wish the Dreamcast hadn't have been canceled, it was a rocking system and I think the quality of the games are still to this day just as good as many Wii and PS2 games.

Curt

I would have bid if it were not for back to school. I end up too busy to check the forums during those periods.