IGNORED

BOING is up again, CIB complete great shape! -mars242

mars242

ya.. so im a little new to ebay... and listed it last week when another one was up.

i took it down so i didn't mess up the other seller.... oops... sorry.

so anyhow. my copy is up.

includes all CIB.

looks awesome... check out the pics.

tested too of course

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250157913944

thanky

mars

ya.. so im a little new to ebay... and listed it last week when another one was up.

i took it down so i didn't mess up the other seller.... oops... sorry.

so anyhow. my copy is up.

includes all CIB.

looks awesome... check out the pics.

tested too of course

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250157913944

thanky

mars

I'd add a $250 BIN if I was you. Just a suggestion. Don't want to see you get lowballed like the last one that only went for $150 cause it's worth a hellova more than that.

ALSO I would encourage you to post in your marketplace thread who the dead beat buyers where that didn't come threw for you so others know what to expect when dealing with said peoples. So you know, as a whole AA is a great place and that is not common practice of the members here who are 99 percent great guys and it's a damn shame you delt with a few lemons.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

I'd add a $250 BIN if I was you. Just a suggestion. Don't want to see you get lowballed like the last one that only went for $150 cause it's worth a hellova more than that.

I would have probably put a reserve on it, instead of a BIN, if I was worried about getting lowballed, but I have a feeling - yes, my spidey-sense is tingling - that this will do quite well in terms of final price.

I would have probably put a reserve on it, instead of a BIN, if I was worried about getting lowballed, but I have a feeling - yes, my spidey-sense is tingling - that this will do quite well in terms of final price.

we'll see... i got big offers here on it... more than 250.

don't know... im curious what it'll do. it really is a nice one.

if it goes for 100... oh well! :) that's life, eh?

Well if 007 is after it your gonna do quite well. He wants something he gets it. Dude is the man.

EDIT: I say you will do well as when some folks see 007 bidding they get scared away but there is others that will bid on it to try and get it cause if 007 thinks it's cool so do they. :lol:

Edited by Shawn Sr.

• 2 weeks later...
If memory serves me correctly, I paid somewhere in the neighborhood of $425 for the complete copy I bought off FND a few years back. It was nowhere near as nice as the current auction though.

well.. just a little bump as it's ending this afternoon around dinnertime.

keep an eye out if you're interested!

thanks gang!

-mars

Edited by mars242

If memory serves me correctly, I paid somewhere in the neighborhood of $425 for the complete copy I bought off FND a few years back. It was nowhere near as nice as the current auction though.

Just checked the record it was Aug-19-04 ending time 18:00:06 Final price 405.00 shipping 4.15/Ins3.00 total 412.15

Just checked the record it was Aug-19-04 ending time 18:00:06 Final price 405.00 shipping 4.15/Ins3.00 total 412.15

Sep-02-07 final price $247.50

I wonder why none of the big time bidders did not bid on this? You always hear the same complaint. Wah! it has no box. And when it comes with a box. Wah! the box is not good enough. Now we have a box in fantastic condition and they still shy away from it. :roll:

I know right...this went for a lot less than I expected. I was expecting some last second snipes, but nothing...if i knew I could have won it at that price, I would have bid on it myself.

I bid my max a few days ago and was outbid. It would have been a nice acquisition.

I'm only mildly surprised that it didn't go for more, just because of its nice condition. It seems like there have been several boxed copies on eBay over the last year or so and the price has been coming down. Plus it was Labor Day weekend, so some people were bound to be away from their computers. And being the end of summer, a lot of wallets are pretty tapped out.

• 1 month later...
I bid my max a few days ago and was outbid. It would have been a nice acquisition.

I'm only mildly surprised that it didn't go for more, just because of its nice condition. It seems like there have been several boxed copies on eBay over the last year or so and the price has been coming down. Plus it was Labor Day weekend, so some people were bound to be away from their computers. And being the end of summer, a lot of wallets are pretty tapped out.

Hey, aren't I a 'big time bidder'? ;) Don't worry, it found a good home at Stella's Boneyard next to GLIB and WaterWorld. And it is in mint shape.

Edited by TunnelRunner

Hey, aren't I a 'big time bidder'? ;) Don't worry, it found a good home at Stella's Boneyard next to GLIB and WaterWorld. And it is in mint shape.

It was homerwannabee who made the big time bidder comment, not me.

Kudos on acquiring it, but why resurrect this thread a month later?