IGNORED

ATARI 2600 HALLOWEEN (DACTAR) FOR CHEAP!

jimdandy75

So I was checking some games I got in a lot. Popped in one of my Dactars and there's Halloween, F*CK YEA!!!! On the Dactar games SEXTA-FEIRA 13 (tranlated Friday the 13th) is Halloween. No idea why the Brazilian Cart. maker would call Halloween Friday the 13th, anyone know? I'd like to hear that one. It really ripped me apart to list this, I want to keep it. But with new baby and wife not working, I have set my mind to whittle down my game collection. :-(

Here is the link, it shouldn't go for much. So if you want one, but don't want to fork out $300, this is for you. Just wipe my tears off the padded envelope when you get it and enjoy!!!!!! :cool:

HALLOWEEN AND OTHERS

Edited by jimdandy75

NOPE!!! Me either, chief. I was talking about a regular Halloween, which usually go for $150- $300 on Ebay. So if you're not the type to spend $300 on a game,but you really want Halloween, probably could get this for less than $10. That's all I was sayin :twisted:

Evan the regular Halloween unboxed is worth about $100 max :ponder:

ANYONE HAVE A HALLOWEEN, LOOSE FOR $50???!!!! DIBS, SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

You won't have to wait long, they sell for that price all the time. $65 would prob. get you a mint one.

I'm not so sure about that...Halloween is red hot right now with the remake just having been released. I haven't seen a loose Halloween in a long while...and the several boxed copies that Atari2600.com had have been sold. You might not get quite $100 for one, but it definitely sells for more than TCM.

ANYONE HAVE A HALLOWEEN, LOOSE FOR $50???!!!! DIBS, SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

You won't have to wait long, they sell for that price all the time. $65 would prob. get you a mint one.

I'm not so sure about that...Halloween is red hot right now with the remake just having been released. I haven't seen a loose Halloween in a long while...and the several boxed copies that Atari2600.com had have been sold. You might not get quite $100 for one, but it definitely sells for more than TCM.

Both have the same rarity and go for the same amount.

No, actually they don't. TCM usually tops out at around $250-$260 boxed whereas Halloween has been known to push $275-$300+.

If they go for the same amount, how do you explain this?

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=111535

Why was decypher able to sell a Halloween w/ manual easily for $150, yet he still has a TCM w/ manual in similar condition for $115 that hasn't moved yet? :ponder:

Why is Atari2600.com sold out of Halloween, while they still have a boxed TCM and a stack of loose carts? :ponder:

How do you acount for this? Please enlighten me with your expertise, Shawn.

Edited by PingvinBlueJeans

No, actually they don't. TCM usually tops out at around $250-$260 boxed whereas Halloween has been known to push $275-$300+.

If they go for the same amount, how do you explain this?

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=111535

Why was decypher able to sell a Halloween w/ manual easily for $150, yet he still has a TCM w/ manual in similar condition for $115 that hasn't moved yet? :ponder:

Why is Atari2600.com sold out of Halloween, while they still have a boxed TCM and a stack of loose carts? :ponder:

How do you acount for this? Please enlighten me with your expertise, Shawn.

Personal experiece buying both carts loose multiple times. Boxed stuff is a whole other ball game though. I don't have a clue most the time with boxed stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

Well this has been re-listed!!!! This deadbeat ran the auction up to $45 and never paid hellohowsitgoingwasup( -3 ) . He is no longer a registered member at Ebay. The sad thing is Ebay let him do this 3 times before suspending him :x I couldn't have been the only seller to complain about him????!!!!

It's a Dactar 4-in-1 multi-cart., the game sexta fieira-13 is Halloween. It's a Brazilian made cart. (but it is NTSC, US compatible), sexta-feira 13 translated means Friday the 13th. I have no clue why they called Halloween Friday the 13th, but it is Halloween. This game:

post-15525-1191723622_thumb.png