IGNORED

Closing hour on the last of my Sears games

video game addict

I'm moving to Florida in two weeks and we need a little help with funds over the next few months. Got to cover moving expenses & pay for Cobra insurance till the end of the year. Got a baby on the way yada yada. Lots of changes coming our way. :) So with having said that, I've decided to sell off some of my collection to help us out in transition.

More to come over the next couple days:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZatari*

Shipping of course will be combined, and these are all Paypal only auctions as I don't have time to wait around on a money order to arrive. We plan on moving out by the end of this month.

Edited by video game addict

• 4 weeks later...

More items added and I will probably continue to add stuff over the next few weeks. Most of these are fixed price auctions. I'm looking for offers, so if anything tickles your fancy shoot me an offer or send me a pm here. Oh and I'm going back to GA for our baby shower this weekend so I won't have as much access to the computer, or be able to ship anything after Friday, until Tuesday of next week. Thanks for looking.

• 4 weeks later...