IGNORED

Bizarre number of hits on my auction

dinovelvet

I was checking my auctions today to see how many hits they were getting, and my jaw dropped when I looked at this one :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120165426770

Nearly 2000 as of this posting, for a common recently released Xbox 360 game that's priced right around the average selling point. Now I'm paranoid that there's something unintentionally hilarious about this auction that I'm not seeing, or some bizarre keyword that's attracting all these hits! Any ideas?

BTW if you want to look at my other stuff I have some sealed uncommon 2600 games. :)

I was checking my auctions today to see how many hits they were getting, and my jaw dropped when I looked at this one :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120165426770

Nearly 2000 as of this posting, for a common recently released Xbox 360 game that's priced right around the average selling point. Now I'm paranoid that there's something unintentionally hilarious about this auction that I'm not seeing, or some bizarre keyword that's attracting all these hits! Any ideas?

BTW if you want to look at my other stuff I have some sealed uncommon 2600 games. :)

2628 now :)

How many of them are Nigerian scammers?

:P

Seriously, it is a just released and moderately hyped X360 game, following closely on the heels of the re-release of the Hard Boiled DVD, so I'm not surprised that it has gotten a lot of hits.

Seriously, it is a just released and moderately hyped X360 game, following closely on the heels of the re-release of the Hard Boiled DVD, so I'm not surprised that it has gotten a lot of hits.

Or people are searching for John Woo movies, and keep getting this by mistake. :P

Or people are searching for John Woo movies, and keep getting this by mistake. :P

Hey, with the screwy way eBay search works now, who knows what people are searching for and getting that instead.