IGNORED

Need help from anyone with a Krok Cart & a 5200

Phantom

I need to know if the Krok cart fits the 2600. Thats what i assume but I need to be sure. Then I also need to know if it works with a 2600 adapter in a 5200 system? I hope this is clear.

Anyone that knows the answer to this, please let me know. Thank you :)

Thanks. Yea I wanted it specifically to have tucked away with my 5200 setup. this way if i want to switchover, I can just pop that in which is why I want to make sure it works with it. I have a CC2 but still would like a multi for when Im playing my 5200 and just decide i want to go 2600. I kinda want a Krok cart either way as well. I was thinking of buying that new 7800 adapter someone around here is making, but for $150 I think id rather spend less and get teh Krok Cart and just give up the possibilty of playing my CC2 on my 5200. I dont even know if the CC2 would work in the 2600 adapter on a 5200. Anyhow, thanks a bunch and if anyone with a Krok cart knows for sure if it works on a 2600 adapter on a 5200, please let me know by posting here. Thanks

PS: Does everyones 2600 adapter on a 5200, does everyones colors look crappy or is it just my adapter? All I get are greens and grays color wise. its actually quite annoying so please tell me if its just my adapter. thanks