IGNORED

I just wanted to say this

Esplin

I really just wanted to thank the 2600 for saving me back in high school. I was going through a rough time and that system saved me as did this site. Back then I never posted on here and just sort of lurked but I would always browse this place for games that I wanted to find and get reviews on them and look for peoples opinions on different games. Always striving for that high score kept me going and my thoughts away from more depressing things like my parents divorce and my problems with a social life at school. I just really wanted to thank this site and that wonderful system for making my days more bearable.

Thank you Atari Age!

Thank you 2600!

I hope that this site brings me as much enjoyment in my new home as I leave Detroit for Sacramento to start a whole new life.

(Sorry if this post is out of place)

I think thats great man! We all love that old console and I think its great it kept you going. I will say after 9/11 this site kept me going for a long time. The people here are great, sometimes we get at each other but generally there is a sense of friendship. Glad to hear it man.

Best of luck in your new pad :) I feel the 2600 will be there as well?

Cassidy