IGNORED

Atari Artwork, Source Films, original templates...

Curt Vendel

Hi,

Hmmm, online calculator is Ebay's so maybe they had a glitch or something, you can check shipping from zip 10512 in the US to your destination on USPS.com for International Priority shipping.

Curt

Yes very nice,so how much is shipping to Australia,your on-line calculator doesnt work.

A couple of people have PM'd me, the titles saying Atari 2800 are correct, it is not a typo...

Some of the art items are prototype artwork for the unreleased Atari 2800 Japanese console, so the box styling and manual styling are different from the US/European versions, so please take note...

Curt

Hi Curt,

I have a question on the Basketbrawl 7800 Art. It was my favorite 7800 game.

When I look at the picture all the included art is for Realsports Baseball with only one sheet that has what looks like header graphics for the game box. Is this what is available, or is there an error on picture?

Thanks,

Rob

Hi Rob,

Damn, messed up on that one, the items in the picture - 7800 RS Baseball are the items, Basketbrawl just happened to have been mixed in there by accident. I will correct the title, but what is in the pic is what is for auction, so if its 7800 items you're after, then its 7800 RS Baseball...

Curt

Hi Curt,

I have a question on the Basketbrawl 7800 Art. It was my favorite 7800 game.

When I look at the picture all the included art is for Realsports Baseball with only one sheet that has what looks like header graphics for the game box. Is this what is available, or is there an error on picture?

Thanks,

Rob

Yeah, I actually outbid the great Wonder007 :cool: :D Of course it was the first auction. After that he pretty much dominated the other ones. Well it was for the artwork of the basic programming manual. So now I finally have Atari 2600 source stuff.

Fortunately he wasn't bidding on the 7800 stuff. :D

Mitch