IGNORED

Tooth Protectors, MIB - $1,136.11

Zwackery

Yep, just the way Marco likes it....

It's not complete. :P

What is missing?????

The ribbon around the foam box. There is also a little card, which is not in this picture, but it actually is included in the auction.

Oh, you are right...............thanks Dino!!!! :)

;)

You are missing the shipping box. By the way, welcome back. I checked the obituaries to see if you were dead.

I wasn't gone and I am not back, I just don't post much anymore, due to certain individuals.

And the shipping box doesn't count. How stupid would a CTCW in a shipping box look?

;)

You are missing the shipping box. By the way, welcome back. I checked the obituaries to see if you were dead.

I wasn't gone and I am not back, I just don't post much anymore, due to certain individuals.

And the shipping box doesn't count. How stupid would a CTCW in a shipping box look?

Don't forget the additional golden Kibble N' Bit in the shipping box for CTCW, LOLOLOLOL

If anybody cares, I was the one that won the auction.

Well let me be the first to say congrats on the score. :) I do know that a similar one a couple years ago went for over $2,000. So it seems like you got a good deal.

I remember the $2000 one, and I figure no one really saw this one since it was still only at $300-400 with 8 hrs left. I don't remember that one having the shipping box, but I could be wrong.

Well let me be the first to say congrats on the score. :) I do know that a similar one a couple years ago went for over $2,000. So it seems like you got a good deal.

I remember the $2000 one, and I figure no one really saw this one since it was still only at $300-400 with 8 hrs left. I don't remember that one having the shipping box, but I could be wrong.

Yes, I was the one in second place......nobody ever found out who the winner was.......he/she was/is not a member of this site.

Edited by Wonder007

Yes, I was the one in second place......nobody ever found out who the winner was.......he/she was/is not a member of this site.

If only they would have put 2600 in the title...then again with X-Man going for so cheap...lol...