IGNORED

Mr. Do's Castle (2600) CIB - $350.67

Zwackery

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250173720501

bought by atarizona, might be up for sale again

(final auction price does not include s/h, go figure it out for yourself if you like using the shipping calculator as no flat fee was offered...although someone did try to lowball the seller with a $100 offer, and on that note I'd just like to say "hi" to the lurkers who show up here to peruse the boards and look for auctions to poach, cherry pick, and otherwise scavenge.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250173720501

(final auction price does not include s/h, go figure it out for yourself if you like using the shipping calculator as no flat fee was offered...although someone did try to lowball the seller with a $100 offer, and on that note I'd just like to say "hi" to the lurkers who show up here to peruse the boards and look for auctions to poach, cherry pick, and otherwise scavenge.)

I have a personal policy that whenever someone tries to get me to use a buy it now to use the interested parties Ebay handle in my response.

Will almost definitely be on Atari2600.com for $500+.

...although someone did try to lowball the seller with a $100 offer, and on that note I'd just like to say "hi" to the lurkers who show up here to peruse the boards and look for auctions to poach, cherry pick, and otherwise scavenge.)

DreamTR and I were talking about that a few days ago...I wonder who the joker was.

I have a personal policy that whenever someone tries to get me to use a buy it now to use the interested parties Ebay handle in my response.

I think that is a good policy. I wish more sellers would do this, because I'd really like to know what people are doing this, be the request for a BIN fair market, above market, or below market. I suppose that eBay could have it automatically set up to post the question asker's id but they as a company might consider it some sort of privacy violation (at least I could see them using it as an excuse). I tend to get way more questions about shipping than anything else.

Edited by Zwackery