IGNORED

New look to ebay slowing down the searches

Buyatari

Why ebay keeps changing things year after year is beyond me.

The system they had in place in when they started worked fine. I do like the added BIN feature but this constant changing of thing just to keep the programmers at eBay employeed is unneeded. Don't reinvent the wheel.

Lets fire all the programmers and reduce the fees with the money we save. Thats my idea on how to improve eBay.

Can't blame 'em. The more listings they can get each user to look at, the more money they'll make.

Thus the "improvements" to return more items from each search.

There is a point of diminishing returns, however; if the searches return too much unrelated garbage, it will turn buyers off...

Depending on what you're searching for, it can be irritating, to say the least.

Avoid the new experimental search feature! I tried it and never got what I was looking for. Search arbitrarily changed my search word if my word didn't receive hit, searched the description even if i don't have search description checked, search option panel never worked (what i select gets cleared), can't use boolean expression in search (for example I type "Atari +(2600,vcs) -7800" (to eliminate excessive 7800 hits) and when I do actual search it ends up as "Atari 2600 vcs 7800"

And once while looking for NES game in video game category, I got a few hit for penis pump, none of them in video game category. ugh