IGNORED

X-MAN BY GAMEX SEALED IN BOX ON EBAY. !

SAVETHEPAST

Move over Wonder007 we have a new sheriff in town. :cool:

I don't think he even bid on it.

I have a feeling he would of lost anyway. Everyone knows Wonders main passion now is prototypes and this dude outbid him on a few prototype auctions already. Also check out what this guy is willing to spend on pocket watches.

Edited by homerwannabee

I have a feeling he would of lost anyway.

...would've lost anyway.

Everyone knows Wonders main passion now is prototypes and this dude outbid him on a few prototype auctions already. Also check out what this guy is willing to spend on pocket watches.

Yeah, I've seen the pocketwatches and the sealed SNES junk...I don't know what his deal is. Whatever.

Move over Wonder007 we have a new sheriff in town. :cool:

I don't think he even bid on it.

I have a feeling he would of lost anyway. Everyone knows Wonders main passion now is prototypes and this dude outbid him on a few prototype auctions already. Also check out what this guy is willing to spend on pocket watches.

I disagree. I still believe that if Wonder007 really wants something, he'll get it. He's just in a different mindset to what he was 12 months ago. If Troysgamez beat Wonder007 on an UNRELEASED prototype, then I'd agree with you. Anyway Troysgamez is not that hard to beat :twisted:

Dino, anyone can use that excuse, though. I bid $700 on it, and I did not snipe it because I have an Intl box with US manual and game, and that seems enough for me. When I want something, I'll get it to the point of overpaying like anyone else would, but if you get outsniped and say "I didn't really want it, I could have won if I wanted it", then that is just a convenient excuse because you never know what snipers are going to bid. If you just bid your max and don't snipe and lose, I can see that, but if you take the time to set a snipe and lose, then that person outbid you. Everyone has been victim of this one time or another, and based on what you are saying, no one is going to have an unreleased undumped prototype on eBay anyway, they take the things down so quickly, but for the odds of a 2600 unreleased undumped proto coming up, you have to throw sanity out the window.

Dino, anyone can use that excuse, though. I bid $700 on it, and I did not snipe it because I have an Intl box with US manual and game, and that seems enough for me. When I want something, I'll get it to the point of overpaying like anyone else would, but if you get outsniped and say "I didn't really want it, I could have won if I wanted it", then that is just a convenient excuse because you never know what snipers are going to bid. If you just bid your max and don't snipe and lose, I can see that, but if you take the time to set a snipe and lose, then that person outbid you. Everyone has been victim of this one time or another, and based on what you are saying, no one is going to have an unreleased undumped prototype on eBay anyway, they take the things down so quickly, but for the odds of a 2600 unreleased undumped proto coming up, you have to throw sanity out the window.

Fair comment. I think you did the right thing anyway. If you are patient, I believe you'll get this title for under $700 at some point.