IGNORED

TomTom ONE Gps

yuppicide

I have a barely used TomTom ONE GPS up for sale. My car has problems, so I don't drive far, thus the GPS is really of no use to me.

This is a great GPS and I'd love to keep it. :(

Comes with unit, car charger, and USB charger/cable. I will also include the latest version of TomTom Home software.

I paid $248 + tax for this. I'm asking $115 Buy It Now, but if you want to bid my reserve is $99.99. If someone from AA wants it and wants to bid $99.99 I'll end the auction for you to win 'cause I could use the money.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 270182987419

Edited by yuppicide

Yep. Sold. Sorry for the confusion. Someone thought I was going to actually end the auction.. what I meant was I was going to have someone bid $99.99 and then I was going to click end auction and sell to current highest bidder. There's an option for that. Oh well, thanks. I'm heading to the post office in the morning to ship some or all of the stuff I've sold in the past week. I bought a bunch of bubble wrap from the post office today and picked up a few boxes here and there.