IGNORED

A few auctions on eBay, Bachelor party, top-loader, etc.

phaxda

I don't know why I keep going back, but I have a few eBay auctions up:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpdangler-half

I am newly-married and have to pare down to make room for all the crystal and stoneware place-settings and all of that crazy stuff. Sigh.

I haven't listed them yet, but I do still have some nice 2600 consoles available. Got a Heavy 6er, Vader, and really nice Sears Video Arcade with a bunch of Sears games. Hookups, controllers, all that good stuff.

Aw crap. Can some nice mod move it? Sorry about that; I just forgot what forum I was in.

I am all IKEA'd out. I am surrounded by tons of video game crap and I just don't need all of it.

A few words:

IKEA

and

Doesn't this belong in the auction forum?

Thanks for moving this. Bachelor party is currently selling for $2.24. Place your snipes now!

:)

Aw crap. Can some nice mod move it? Sorry about that; I just forgot what forum I was in.

I am all IKEA'd out. I am surrounded by tons of video game crap and I just don't need all of it.

A few words:

IKEA

and

Thanks for moving this. Bachelor party is currently selling for $2.24. Place your snipes now!

A few words:

IKEA

and

I would place a bid if your shipping wasnt so high.

Sorry, mate, but my post office is a terrible, terrible place. But you should have told me you were an AA'er--I definitely would have taken that into consideration.

Tell ya what--if you bid and win I will brave the PO and charge you actual shipping to Kangarooland + delivery confirmation only. Special one-time only deal for favorite Aussies taking advantage of a weakling dollar.

OK?

A few words:

IKEA

and

Sorry, mate, but my post office is a terrible, terrible place. But you should have told me you were an AA'er--I definitely would have taken that into consideration.

Tell ya what--if you bid and win I will brave the PO and charge you actual shipping to Kangarooland + delivery confirmation only. Special one-time only deal for favorite Aussies taking advantage of a weakling dollar.

OK?

A few words:

IKEA

and

Ok cobber me and Skippy forgive you ;).BTW why is your PO such a bad place,where do you live Bagdhad ??

Edited by pangasinan

Oakland, CA. My post office is not in the nice part of town (even though I live in the nicer part) and the one that's not so bad is in the government center where people come in with stacks and stacks of letters to mail so anything takes forever there.

For those interested, Bachelor Party sold for a whopping $16.50.

OK?

A few words:

IKEA

and

Ok cobber me and Skippy forgive you ;).BTW why is your PO such a bad place,where do you live Bagdhad ??