IGNORED

Rescue terra I

Atarian7

Based on the condition of the game and the reputation of this seller, it shouldn't go for much more than that, but I suspect it will.

Speaking of games shipped from Canada where the shipping box is made from a folded beer flat, I got another game from Canada - different seller - this week where the shipping box was made from a folded beer flat. I'm all for recycling, but is there a reinforced cardboard box shortage in the Great White North?

I still need this title, and I'm considering bidding on this one, but it's a tough decision knowing that the box probably has water damage on the back, the cart is probably PAL or DOA, and the seller will probably send the game crammed into one of those big Labatt oil cans wrapped in a Tim Hortons bag.

I still need this title, and I'm considering bidding on this one, but it's a tough decision knowing that the box probably has water damage on the back, the cart is probably PAL or DOA, and the seller will probably send the game crammed into one of those big Labatt oil cans wrapped in a Tim Hortons bag.

Rescue Terra I was never in PAL format. :ponder:

I just noticed one thing that will hurt this sale. The seller does not include the shipping price except in the description. Because of this some potential bidders will not see it because it is not on the highest priced items Ebay list.

Who cares? The fact that the seller confirmed my inquiry regarding water damage will hurt it a lot more.

I just noticed one thing that will hurt this sale. The seller does not include the shipping price except in the description. Because of this some potential bidders will not see it because it is not on the highest priced items Ebay list.

Who cares? The fact that the seller confirmed my inquiry regarding water damage will hurt it a lot more.

Wow, I don't know how I missed that. :dunce:

Based on the condition of the game and the reputation of this seller, it shouldn't go for much more than that, but I suspect it will.

Speaking of games shipped from Canada where the shipping box is made from a folded beer flat, I got another game from Canada - different seller - this week where the shipping box was made from a folded beer flat. I'm all for recycling, but is there a reinforced cardboard box shortage in the Great White North?

Beer flats make the best shipping boxes, eh? Ya hoser.

hosers.jpg

Looks like McGrail retracted his bid, probably due to the water damage...can't blame him really.

I asked him to cancel my bid due to the change in description. He didn't respond so I retracted the bid. First retration that I probably have done in 2-3 years but I don't want a water damaged item.

Looks like you are not alone. The second highest bidder also withdrew his bid. You know most auctions are how high can you go. With this auction it has become how low can you go. Which in a weird way is kind of cool. :cool: :D

The game sucks, and isn't much fun to play. At the current bid of $107.23, it's going for more than it's worth IMO.

That's funny most people think it's a good game.

I think most people think it's an easy game. Not bad. Side to side and shoot. That's it. :)

That's pretty much what I mean. About as exciting as, say Air Raid. There's at least a dozen other games that generate as much excitement gameplay-wise that cost a few bucks.

The game sucks, and isn't much fun to play. At the current bid of $107.23, it's going for more than it's worth IMO.

That's funny most people think it's a good game.

I think most people think it's an easy game. Not bad. Side to side and shoot. That's it. :)

That's pretty much what I mean. About as exciting as, say Air Raid. There's at least a dozen other games that generate as much excitement gameplay-wise that cost a few bucks.

When you compare it to the cheap games than yeah. But when you compare this game to other rarity 9 games it actually comes out looking pretty good.