IGNORED

2,152 games, 109 systems - anybody bidding?

Zwackery

Hmmm... I could come and pick those up and save a whopping $950 on shipping. If I had the money, that lot would barely double the total games I have.

But then again if I had the money, I would be driving something that is a lot newer and better shape than an 11 year old Nissan Altima and doesn't have 227k miles on original motor.

Maybe I'll just get a pry bar and a black mask, jack a U-Haul truck, and see if I could actually clean out the whole collection before the sun's up.

I can hardly believe it's at that price. There is alot of repetition. I can only see this being worthwhile for a store. There are a few gems, but less than $1k worth, eh? Fun too look at. I wish I could just stack my games up against a wall like that. As a collector it's unconscionable. Every game must have a space to live and get played and not get damaged by storage.

Yes, I thought wow pretty nice collection. Then I started reading the list Combat, Combat, Combat, Combat, Combat, Combat, Madden 93', Madden 93, Madden 93', Madden 93, Madden 93, Madden 94 etc. Lots of repetition for 7 grand. Oh well, let this be a less ebayer's will bid if they think they are going to get a lot of shit all at once to make themselves look like legitimate collectors/connoisseurs.