IGNORED

CIB Quadrun and Boing!, loose Miner 2049er Vol. II

k8track

Just a reminder that the MTV2 (the Tigervision game, not the channel!) auction ends in less than 24 hours. Right now it's at $15.50. As the seller, I'm hoping it will go for just a bit more than that (I realize not many buyers will chime in with that).

Man, someone got a good deal. I really thought it would've gone for a great deal more than that. Maybe I just should have put a $75 BIN on it or something.

Any advice for next time?

Just a reminder that the MTV2 (the Tigervision game, not the channel!) auction ends in less than 24 hours. Right now it's at $15.50. As the seller, I'm hoping it will go for just a bit more than that (I realize not many buyers will chime in with that).

Man, someone got a good deal. I really thought it would've gone for a great deal more than that. Maybe I just should have put a $75 BIN on it or something.

Yeah, don't put a $75 bin on a loose Miner 2049er Vol II. Check the completed listings on Ebay for a second. What you will see, is that if you include shipping, the last 3 including yours have gone for $33 to $40.

Edited by homerwannabee

I was willing to go $35 but Im always 2nd on this damn cart! if Yours looked better, i would have bid higher and I didnt have time to ask you if it was yellowed as it appeared in the pic on my screen or if it was just the way the light was catching it. The day before I missed out on the one I wanted and the cart looked white but i forgot about the damn thing, By the time I look at yours again, I figure I wont get a reply in time and $25 if yellowed was as high as Id go. I want this damn cart in decent condition one day and its just one of those things where i wont pay over $40 shipped for it and I cant win it and Im tired of buying yellowed carts only to resell them when I find a cart whos condition Im happy with. Anyhow, $75 is asking a bit much as I think even the non frugal pay $50 tops + shipping. Cheers and glad to see your Quad Sell for you. If i had the cash, it would have been mine but now I'll hope for the mexican connection to come round with this title! I think they have an old Atari professor hidden in the dessert with some old equipment and they just churn ouyt a few titles a year. :P

Thanks for the kind words and advice; I hadn't really seen any other Miner Vol II auctions--I did some searching, but didn't see anything. I was going by the DP price which says $75.00 loose, so it must have commanded that price at one time or another. $50.00 would have been nice.

I'd like to get some feedback on shipping--I always require (at least) Priority Mail, which can get a bit pricey for international shipping. One main reason is that I've got my shipping process as streamlined and simplified as possible, and have a room set aside as my mailing room, with all the different sizes of USPS-provided Priority Mail boxes at my fingertips, as well as packing supplies such as tape, bubble wrap, and scales and mailing slips (insurance, delivery confirmation, return receipts). Since one isn't allowed to use a Priority Mail box for First Class shipping, it's a bit frustrating to have to hunt down another box from somewhere to use for it, if someone insists upon First Class, especially when I already have it all packed up and ready to ship beforehand (I pack them up so I can weigh the packages properly before I even start the auction). Is it unreasonable for me to just offer Priority Mail shipping for international customers? Is it really faster and more secure than First Class which would justify its higher price?

Got it yesterday...opened it today. Packaging could have been a bit better... ;) :P (J/K)

A+ all the way...thanks k8track!

*BTW*- I now have a loose Quadrun for sale if anyone is interested...? (Shameless plug)

Hey CPU...remember how much I payed for my loose Quadrun...? :-o :roll:

Got it yesterday...opened it today. Packaging could have been a bit better... ;) :P (J/K)

*BTW*- I now have a loose Quadrun for sale if anyone is interested...? (Shameless plug)

I do :lol: :|

Excellent! I'm glad you got it--I was just ready to write you and ask if you got it OK. I hope you enjoy it!