IGNORED

MIB Berenstain Bears

Psionic

you think the first bidder knows that? :ponder:

Likely not. :roll:

Maybe not the first one, but the current highest definitely knows it's for the Atari 2600.

I would almost bet, the current high bidder never would have seen without it being posted here.. :roll:

Sometimes it's better to keep things to yourself.. you might have gotten a great deal on this game if you wanted it.. now.. I bet it will hit $100.00 or more now.

I would almost bet, the current high bidder never would have seen without it being posted here.. :roll:

Possibly, and in this case I am totally inclined to agree with you, although if one's business is to buy low and flip high, then scouring boards like AA, DP, and others is probably part of one's routine as much as looking at eBay.

Sometimes it's better to keep things to yourself.. you might have gotten a great deal on this game if you wanted it.. now.. I bet it will hit $100.00 or more now.

I have a strong feeling that this thing was going over $100 anyhow. ;)

Possibly, and in this case I am totally inclined to agree with you, although if one's business is to buy low and flip high, then scouring boards like AA, DP, and others is probably part of one's routine as much as looking at eBay.

It went for $94.55 plus $5.00 shipping. Your strong feeling most of been some sort of drug high. ;)

It went for $94.55 plus $5.00 shipping. Your strong feeling most of been some sort of drug high. ;)

Yes, I know. I was the one who bought it. And in this instance, I'm glad to have been wrong and to have gotten it for cheaper than I was willing to spend. Because I play the games I collect - I don't look at them as a retirement investment.

Yes, I know. I was the one who bought it. And in this instance, I'm glad to have been wrong and to have gotten it for cheaper than I was willing to spend. Because I play the games I collect - I don't look at them as a retirement investment.

You got a Kid Vid Module? Lucky you! I'm still on the look for one.

I did not know that was you. Well congrats on the purchase. Definitely a cool addition to have. :cool:

I did not know that was you. Well congrats on the purchase. Definitely a cool addition to have. :cool:

Yes, now I have something else for my (Canadian) Kid Vid other than Smurfs!

Smurfs...Smurfs...Smurfs...

SMURFS!