IGNORED

Atari 1020 Color Printer For Trade for NES Stuff

jaredkk

Let me give a brief introduction, as this is my first post here. I'm an NES collector and heard of this site over at NintendoAge. I don't collect Atari at all.

I came accross this Atari 1020 color printer, in it's original box. It is brand new, never having been used. It looks like it was never even out of the box. I just put it up on eBay, so take a look.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjaredklinger

Edited by jaredkk

Thanks, really had no idea what they were worht. I was just ging by a few complted listings on ebay, one went for like $100.00 and the other went for around $75.00. I think I'll lower mine some.

1 went for $100? wow..... I'd almost have to see that to believe it.

As far as the pens, I used to have a link to a supplier that supposedly still sold them in 'good' qty. but I've long since lost that link. (that's my fault for procrastinating I guess...) I'm sure someone around here knows. (call it a hunch :P )

I've always wondered who would buy old printers and 300 baud modems?

Do they use them or it is just to sit on the shelf?

I don't get it.

I would use the 1020 if I had it... there's not a whole lot you can do with it but my daughter would probably enjoy printing out some scribblings with the touch tablet and what not. As far as the 300 baud modems go, I'm sure people just dial up AOL to see a middle finger in ANSI displayed (after waiting approx. 2 full minutes) for it to appear followed by a line of text stating that their modem isn't up to speed for internet connectivity. :rolling: :P

I don't get it.

People buy it to collect it. I have a whole storage unit filled with CIB NES accessories and about 600 NES games. I have not played NES since, around 1993. I just collect them, I don't play them.

I don't get it.

Heheee, yah, i hated mine, I remember waiting for EVER, watching the paper jiggle up and down while printing some dumps of The Rescue On Fractalus code (it was an interesting protection ;) )