IGNORED

Anyone seen or tried out a NEX console?

PressureCooker2600

I saw them advertised in the Hastings ad for 39.99. They supposedly play all NES and Famicom games. They look pretty nice and well designed by the looks of the pictures. Better looking than the Yobo ones. Anyone have any info on this one?

Edited by PressureCooker2600

I actually have this... It's ok, the sound is *quite* low; you have to turn the volume up almost completely just to get 'normal' level sound out of it. I liked two things about it; 1) that is has both cart ports (NES and Famicom), and 2) the wireless controllers (although I haven't been able to test them yet.

I only have a handful of games, so it would be hard to test full compatability with it.

I don't use the search engine.

And I don't browse the 'Dedicated Systems' forums at all.

So..... :P

. . . Why is this in the Dedicated Systems forum? The Nex has no onboard games and it plays cartridges from two different (more or less) programmable game systems. What's so "dedicated" about that? I point out that none of the Nex threads Snider-man listed are in Dedicated Systems.

I vote to move this thread to Classic Gaming.

onmode-ky

• 2 months later...