IGNORED

My first bad eBay experience in 5 years.

Miqorz

Yup.. it happened to me finally.

I ordered a "NEW!!! FACTORY SEALED!!!" copy of Final Fantasy IV Advance.

It FINALLY got here today after waiting around forever. And you know what it is? A bent in re-sealed box with a used copy of the game. :roll:

I left him a neutral feedback because what I paid is about what the price of a used GBA game should be sold for, but he advertised it as NEW.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4.cWON.m313.lVI

(Veronica is my mom, I've been using "her" account since I've been on eBay since before I turned 18.)

I thought it was a safe bid since his has a TON of feedback, even some from people who bought the SAME game I did. *sigh*

That's precisely the type of individual that deserves negative feedback.

What's the big deal? Lying and trickery do not upset me at all. In fact, I love it when I don't get what I expected. It's like a surprise party every time I open a package! Only babies expect to get what was promised. :D

Anyone who believes what I just said above will receive a swift kick in the silly sack.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4.cWON.m313.lVI

(Veronica is my mom, I've been using "her" account since I've been on eBay since before I turned 18.)

I thought it was a safe bid since his has a TON of feedback, even some from people who bought the SAME game I did. *sigh*

Did you write the seller to ask for a refund?

I'm generally leery of these big-time eBay sellers unless they have remarkably good feedback. This seller has nearly 100 negatives and neutrals in the last six months alone, and who knows how many people weren't satisfied that did not leave feedback.

..Al

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. I recently had my first unpleasant experience in my 6 years on ebay. I purchased a used Gamecube described as being in great working condition. It was clearly and unequivocally defective. The seller refused to do anything about it, accused me of being a criminal, and even tried to extort positive feedback from me. It came as a big surprise to me considering the seller had 100% positive feedback, but a little research reveals that they have a nasty habit of leaving negative feedback AFTER they receive positive feedback--it appears that their efforts to extort positive feedback must have paid off for them in the past. I'm glad I didn't fall for it. Anyway, I'm just about to leave them negative feedback. It will be the first negative feedback I've ever left. No doubt I'll receive my first negative in retaliation.

I bought Crazy Climber from two separate people at two separate times, and neither carts ever arrived.

One guy said it was returned by Customs, then he mailed it to me again at his cost, and now it's lost :(

With the other more recent transaction, I have been completely ignored by the seller.

Maybe Crazy Climber is illegal or packed full of cocaine - I don't think so.

Dickheads mate, dickheads !!